Stamp Something PINK Chalenge

I hope everybody had a great Easter Sunday. Before dashing off to play the Easter Bunny I put together this tulip card. The Tulips are from Stamp Rosa. After coloring it, I trimmed the inside and out to make a"picture" frame, then layered it on a pink and lavender soft floral paper. I didn't want to cut off the Lilacs so I trimmed them and pulled them through to the front of the frame. The card was rubbed with a soft rose ink pad, soft lavender ink pad and a frosty pink ink pad, truth is with all the paper I own I just couldn't find the right kind of pink pattern or the right color. This turned out to be the soft background I was looking for, funny how that works! A pink trimmed in gold ribbon was added along with a white ribbon flower. This will become a thank you card for the dinner we shared with family and friend today.

Comments

Denimo said…
Hi Krisha! I LOVE your tulips!!! They're a favorite of mine. So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something PINK challenge.
Hugs, Denimo