GC 62 #2 Supply challenge - Markers


So what have I done with all my "water color" images from the night the lights went out in Shafter? Well I created this card for a second entry in the Gingersnap Creations marker challenge! http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2010/07/gc62-spicy-supply-challenge-markers.html
Well, brown is not usually the color I pick for this flower, but I do like the aged look it gave the image. It is from Anna Griffin. I used a couple of shades of brown markers on the stamp, then spritzed with water and stamped the image on a tan cs. Once it was dry I tore around the edges, aged with some ink and wa-la! The square is a mother of pearl tile that fell off a sheet of them at work.......lucky me! LOL

Comments

Christine said…
Beautiful! It looks like a sepia photo. xx
PetraB said…
Love the sepia tones. Your colouring is amazing!
2amscrapper said…
the effect is beautiful--what a great technique
Terry said…
Lovely soft sepia tones. Fantastic!!