GC67: Random Redhead Challenge: Go 3D ALL ABOUT THE WINE

I was getting ready to pop this card into the mail when that little light goes on (yep that's the realization light) I made this card for a swap and set it aside until I got my swap partner, and forgot about it. Today I rec'd my partners name, that is why I was getting redy to put it in the mail. ( I know ,who really caras get on with it!) I trimmed the stamped image of the grapes so one bunch would come out over the picture frame. The sentiments are PC generated, the glass and bottle are stickers; and my 3D element is the grapes and the metal leaf to the right. Sorry the picture is a little dark.

Comments

wwilloww said…
First, Krisha, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!! I just really appreciate your taking the time to visit. And, I love your card!! The colors are perfect and I love what you did with the grapes!!! Good luck in the challenge and I am sure your swap partner is going to love her card!!!!
Michele said…
this is pretty Krisha! your swap partner will be delighted. i'm glad you remembered to use it for the 3D challenge and to post it here! xo michele