I"m baaaack!


OMG! 6 months since I have added anything to this blog, yikes!! Bet ya all thought I fell off the face of the earth. Not quite! It was a very busy summer with work and keeping up with 3 granddaughters. PC finally went down and DH invested in a new one with TONS of memory, PLUS as much memory in an outside drive for backup! So there were numerous things that I HAD to add, like a new scanner and printer! But I digress!
So, I had not really been inspired to do much stamping, but I had been on e-bay buying things (I have to have stuff, and more stuff) Funny where ya find inspiration and how it the ole mojo can kick into high gear at a nano-second! LOL
So there I was wondering through Michael's, always have to check out the $1 stamps and low and behold there were these cute little Halloween stamps!
Now I am not much for Halloween, but I thought I could make trick or treat boxes for the girls.
And so it began. I made these little boxes and decorated them with all my new Halloween stamps! Forget to mention these were just the first I also bought a Martha Stewart set. :)
Since there are four boxes and four sides in this pic you get to see what all the sides look like. One of my e-bay scores was the Cricut Happy Hauntings, which I used for the picture frames.
The little tag on each boxe says "Happy Halloween from Grand Mummy Krisha" These are for the two G-daughters here, and their cousins. My little one in San Diego is getting this card:
It has the Mummy stamped on the inside and says the samething the tags on the boxes say.
Well, this is not the end of my Halloween inspirations, but it is the end of this post! I have more scary, spooky, and humerous Halloween to post, but it is time for some dinner. Thanks for stopping by, love to hear from each of you.

Comments

Debi said…
very cute Krisha, and i love those cute stamps x Debi x
Lynn Stevens said…
Glad to see you back, The girls are going to Love your Halloween treat boxes! just darling!
hugs Lynn
Sharon said…
Such gorgeous little Halloween boxes!