GC136: Glorious Greens

The day this challenge "Glorious Greens" began I had this card already laid out, cause I had be working from my stash!  This image was sent to me in an image exchange last year so I don't know who it is from.  It had been colored and of course.....set aside.


I began with a dark green cs and layered the pattern papers.  The image is on top of a corrugated piece.  The green ribbon really washed out in the scan but looks pretty with the naked eye.  The challenge is on the http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/gc136-color-challenge-glorious-greens.html         I forget how much I like working with the glorious greens.  Hope you get over to the Gingersnap blog and give it a go.      



Comments

Willy said…
Wonderful card in great colours!
2amscrapper said…
fantastic project for the green challenge at Gingersnap Creations
Sharon said…
Gorgeous - love the stamped ladies!
Marjie Kemper said…
Pretty card! Your ladies are great - love the coloring.
Ali Manning said…
This is fabulous! Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)