Just for Kicks..

 As my last few post have shown I have been busting butt to get some scrapbooking done.   I have accomplished quite a few pages.........Grandma's take a lot of pictures of their Grandbabies!!  But I did have to take a break (all my pages were starting to look the same :O)  So I cleared off my stamping area (remember WOWW photo?) Geeesh, I found my stylist for my phone (been looking for that for three days), my pencil sharpener and 3 pairs of scissors!  Then I checked my e-mail and.......
Yep, it is digi image time from http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/ and this week is a fun one to play with.  The challenge "twist" is you also have to have something torn on it. Knowing that I have tons of oriental stash  I pulled out a couple of pieces and tore around the edges, I haven't even seen these scraps in years!! LOL So glad I don't throw away or give away any unused stuff away!! (Tis a wonder I can even walk into this room.) To put it all on a white card was too stark, so I went around the edges with Tim Holtz Fire Brick and Wild Honey, using my favorite tool.......a pom pom.  I also used the same treatment on the sentiment.  For a little "Bling" I added two rhinestones.  So who is up for a challenge?  There is still time to get your FREE digi image and play along, you know where, and to get there just click here: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/.


Thanks for stopping by......hope your weekend is full of fun and surprises.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute!
Lynn Stevens said…
teeheehee, that's so cute.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog.
Hugs Lynn

Now you want to come clean up my studio? PLEASE!!!
Vicki Romaine said…
So cute. Love the Fall on your blog