Unruly Coasters


The Unruly Paper Arts Yahoo group is in the midst of a coaster swap, with "Dream" as the theme.  These are the four I created.  It was open to interpretation so that just threw the door wide open. LOL! I chose to go with texture, metals and bling.  I used a lot of modeling paste, Gesso, acrylic paint, metal leafing, rhinestones and trimmed them all with a copper metal tape.  Some of the copper tape was colored with a sharpie pen to match the color schemes a little better.
Once I got started I had a blast making these.
They are 3 1/2 x 3 1/2  with a cardboard backing.    Now to sit and "wait" for the mail man to bring me four different ones.......THAT'S THE HARD PART!



Comments

Very interesting and unusual. Pretty. Thanks
Shelly Schmidt said…
I would have no clue where to start to make coasters like these- fabulous work!
Debi said…
stunners!!! just about finished mine- better get a move on! Debi x
Electra said…
These are gorgeous!!
2amscrapper said…
beautiful. The swap partners are very lucky to get these.
Michele said…
so very pretty! i should have done this one too. xo
Sandi McLean said…
Gorgeous! I am so sorry not to be playing in this one, everyone will have such different interpretations. Hugs,