Christmas Candle

We are starting the second week of "Signs of Christmas" challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, and the sponsor is Vintage Inage Craft.  VIC has some wonderful vintage images "free" on Face Book.

This week I chose these singing angels digital image.  I used Lumiere Pearlescent white and Sunset Gold paint to accent the image.  Then attaching it to a flames candle, then adding two pieces of trim, one to the top and one to the bottom.  Wa-la! a very pretty candle, that was quick and easy.

I did attach the image and trims temporally, so that it could be change out for different holidays and celebrations.  I wonder why it took me so long to figure this out, making one candle a multi purpose candle???  LOL

With free images and Christmas nearly upon us there is still time to join the "Signs of Christmas" challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad so please take a moment and join us.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Barbara Godden said…
Gorgeous candle. great use of the image. Awesome job.
Darla said…
I'll bet that looks even prettier when you light it and the rest of the room has fairly dim light.

Darla