Monday Madness with Rogue Redhead Designs

Happy Monday!  This morning, while having some starter fluid (coffee) I decided to just slightly clean up Betsy from this weekend's playtime.  I had made an envelope for a potted flower I was taking to a friend for Easter, and of course the scraps and pattern were still laying out.  I am always wanting a small envelope for receipts, notes, and little thank you cards, so I drug out some of my many, many, many, scraps and made up some little envelopes. They looked quite blagh so I reached for my Floriculture (RRD003) plate of stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs and began to play.
This set of stamps have smaller images that are just perfect for ATCs and of course little envelopes....LOL  With each image I would think "This one is my favorite". (grin)
There are quite a few more images in this set, but these three worked out perfect for my envelopes.

This is the featured set of stamps this month and it is ON SALE for $10.00.

So where is the madness?  Oh well, it is mid morning (here) I am still in my PJs and robe, have had way more starter fluid than I need, and Betsy is still a mess!!  Not to mention I need to be at the gym by 11:30 for a work out with my trainer, so I best get going.......need to work off all the good food I consumed for Easter dinner........LOL

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

2amscrapper said…
very clever! they are so bright and cheery!
These are wonderful! Love those flowers and seed heads and leaves against such fab funky backgrounds. And there's nothing wrong with PJs mid-morning in my book!
Alison xx
Anonymous said…
These are all fabulous! Beautifully done!