A Fall Thank You

Third post this morning.....I'm on a roll....LOL  This is a simple thank you card I made using scraps form my stash, some left over die cuts, and the sketch form Sketch N Stash  which looks like this:


I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cutting Edge


Crafty Boots Challenges
Crafty Boots: fall


So that is it for today, time to get the "running" day started.  Wednesday seem to always fill up with errands.....LOL

Thanks for coming by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Another lovely autumnal card, you have been busy. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne
Darla said…
Oh boy, you've been making some great cards. I like them all. I just happened to post a Fall themed card today too. One made by a friend, not by me.

Darla
Jean said…
Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!
Wish I'd been at your place this week when I had to create a fall inspired playing card. This is fantastic. Love those leaves and great layering, too.