WOYWW 281

 
 Happy WOYWW deskers!  If you don't know what this is all about the info is HERE.
Betsy is showing signs of the Halloween spirit this week.  I finished the step Halloween cards and a G45 book of spells for a friend.  There's my little addy book to t he left, a pile of Christmas embellishments all sorts of pens and pencils scattered about, an empty candy wrapper on the bright pink lid, large bottle of water, my cell phone and an envy I was getting ready to send the book in.  What's missing, cause the picture looks empty???  My glasses!!!  At the moment I was taking the picture, they were on my head holding back my hair.  I got it cut last week and this new style will not go into a pony tail any longer, yes, I finally got a grown up hair style!....LOL

Here is a closer look at the step cards that were scattered all over Betsy last week.  The same, but different.
 
This is the front of the G45 book of spells.  I meant to make it last year, but goofed off and didn't get it made in time.  It is an origami style tag book.
 

What's On Your Workdesk this Wednesday?  Tell us deskers about it by linking up over at Ms. Julia's
 
Have a great week everybody.  Please let me know you stopped by.
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 

Comments

Oh Krisha, I adore that Book of Spells. And your Halloween cards are stunning and adorable. I need those dies (grin).

Thanks for stopping by while I slept. You mentioned the storage units. Even after tightening the screws, I have trouble with the trays. They certainly don't stay in place unless you are super careful. I can see why Sally gladly gave it to me. Happy WOYWW from # 2.
Lunch Lady Jan said…
I love everything on your desk this week, that book of spells is amazing and, wow, the Halloween step card is fab!!
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx
Wow Krisha Betsy has seen some action this week! Loving your Halloween projects - I have had those G45 papers out for at least two weeks meaning to start another book with them - really must get going with it!!hAPPY woyww cOINDY
Chrysalis said…
Looks like you're on target for the end of the month! Have a lovely week, Chris # 3
shazsilverwolf said…
Hi Krisha, loving all the Halloween projects on your desk, the Book of Spells is awesome. Sympathise with the hair problem, I could never go short, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #28 xx
Darla said…
Looking busy but looking good. I'll never make it for Halloween, I think I'll just jump on over to Thanksgiving. Would really like to "read" that book of spells.

Darla
Lisca said…
You have had fun doing all those haloween projects by the looks of it. I love that book of spells. It's gorgeous.
Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
Have a good week
Lisca#32
Hi Krisha, thanks for stopping by at mine. Love the book of spells and the step card is great.
I like the little hooks for your scissors that's a great idea so you know where to find them.
Happy crafting, Angela x 41
Monica said…
The internet was down this morning and they had to send the pole climber out. Your desk is so full of fun things this week and the book of tags is gorgeous so beautifully made.
well trying to clean up as sweet MS Kitty jumped on the in, out and whats this trays and sent it all across the floor. Unfortunately i am bored with cleaning up!So decided to visit my favorite people.
Monica 76
Deer Krisha, Doz yer book of spells haz one to make a wittle sister stop be annoying? I cood use one of dem! I wik your spooky step cards. I fink your bery scary kitty cood use some glasses too. His eyeballs all over the place! Did you know you have pencils stuck in a owls head? Dat's weird. Love, Dio #79
sandra de said…
Gorgeous book of spells.... I absolutely love G45 paper and your creation is gorgeous.
Sandra de @ 16