T stands for Tuesday


      Hello to all the T-gang and gentle bloggers, time to link up with Elizabeth, the Altered Book Lover , to hop around the world and see what's in everyone's cuppa this week.

All I have to offer up this week, as far as the GDs art are a few pictures I couldn't squeeze in before vacation.  This week has started off on a bad note.  Hannah became ill over the weekend making a trip to Urgent Care Saturday night with a temperature of 105' and vomiting, Sunday she was still running a high ( 101 to 103') temperature, with vomiting and diarrhea.  Poor thing couldn't keep down the antibiotic the Dr. had prescribed, so this morning (Monday here) Rachel had to go to her Nana's, so she wouldn't get sick, and I went to Hannah's to watch her until it was time to take her back to the Dr., where her Mother met us.  I also had her little sister, Megan and suggested the Dr. see her too.  She has had a croupie cough for a couple of weeks, that her Mom couldn't get rid of.

Megan has a sinus infection and Hannah was so dehydrated the Dr. wanted her to go home, drink a liter of Pedialyte and be back at 5 PM.  So I loaded up the girls, hit the drug store, picked up the prescription and Pedialyte and took them home, while Mom had to go back to work.  I really don't know who I felt the sorriest for:  Hannah, who was so sick, or her Mother that had to leave her sick kids with Grandma and go back to work.

Mom and Dad took Hannah to the Dr. at 5PM and the Dr. said she was much better, and had nearly put her in the hospital this morning.  Hydration is still KEY right now.  My son will bring her here, in the morning so I can keep her on the Pedialyte (which she doesn't like the taste of) and make sure she starts eating something.......Rachel goes back to Nana's again tomorrow. I had heard that there was this crap going around form an other friend this afternoon.  Quite a few, adults and kids, are coming down with it.  So that is the news from this end.

Now onto those pictures................

My house is horrible for taking pictures, I had to nearly blowout the background to get Hannah's smile, while Rachel was very intent on punching the holes in her pages.

 

I have to smile every time I see these flip flop signs.  The left one is Rachel's and the right one is Hannah's............do you see it??????  Hannah wasn't paying attention and miss spelled and.....LOL  I told her we could fix it and she wants to just leave it.....so we are..... but not first hearing about it from my son and DIL
 
My brain has been in such a frazzle, that I almost forgot to tell YOU something important and cheerful!!  We became grandparents again on July 19th!!  Our youngest son and wife were blessed with a baby girl, her name is Samantha Lyn Ogle and she is a beauty!!  Their other daughter and son are blond and blue eyed, Samantha had red hair and they aren't sure of her eye color yet.  I can not wait to see her and smother her with G-ma kisses.
 
Tuesday August 4 is also my oldest son's birthday......39!!!  I really don't know how that can be.....I'm sure I just celebrated my 40th........LOL
 
Well, it is getting rather late, I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open.  I'll be around tomorrow to visit, while I make sure Hannah is getting all her Pedialyte.....*grin*
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Congrats on the new granddaughter Krisha and I hope the girls feel completely well soon!
Wonderful kids art did you made with them!
Happy T-Day!
oxo
Susi
This has been a real roller coaster T post this week. From horrible news about Hannah to the wonderful birth of a new granddaughter, I felt like I had been on a ride worse than one I would experience at Disneyland. But it's good to read that Hanna may actually be on the mend.

Thanks for sharing your week with us at T this Tuesday. And wish your son a happy birthday, too!!
Darla said…
Congrats on having a new grandbaby. What fun you are going to have snuggling with her.

The art girls did a great job on the journals. I'm hoping everyone is on the mend this morning.

Darla
I trust everyone will be healthy again soon. It sounds like y'all are headed in a good direction. I'm glad you had such good news this week after having such a scary time!
Dianne said…
Congratulations on the new grand baby! Sure hope the girls get better soon...tell them their flip flop signs and their envelope journals are beautiful and fun! happy T day!
Well, first of all Congratulation on another granddaughter to snuggle with! So sorry to hear Hannah has been so ill! The journals and the signs look great! Happy T day, Chrisx
Lisca said…
Congratulations on the birth of your little granddaughter.
Gosh you've had a rough time. I hope Hannah has recovered a bit. Poor thing. In England they call it a tummy bug. It was around when we visited our grandson (10 months old) in the UK this summer. The baby got it and we all did after that. Very unpleasant. Hydration is the key.
I love seeing the flip flop signs. I didn't even notice there was a mistake. Funny how the brain reads it right anyway.
Happy T Tuesday,
Lisca#6
Rita said…
That was so scary! I am glad that she's okay and on the mend. Sounds like some awful stuff.
Love the girls' work, as usual.
Congrats on the new grandbaby girl!! And happy T-Day! :)
jinxxxygirl said…
Congrats on the new granddaughter Krisha!!! Red hair! How gorgeous!! And you tell Ms. Hannah to get to feeling better soon! Happy Happpy Tday!! Hugs! deb
Mary Ann Potter said…
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! I'm sure she's a beauty. And I'm sure that your precious older grand-daughters will be feeling better quickly. Stuff like that isn't allowed to take its time leaving!
Ariel said…
Congratulations on your new granddaughter Krisha. Hope Hannah will soon fully recover.
You do remember to get some rest too.
Have a restful week
Susan
Carol said…
Congratulations on the new Grandchild!!!! Sure hope that Hannah is much better now!!! I have heard a bad virus type thing like that going around here too and so glad that I' don't work full time with the public any longer. I received my ACT's in the mail late yesterday :) they are all lovely!!! Thanks so much and be sure to tell the girls thank you for me too ♥
Congrats on the new granddaughter Krisha and hope Hannah is feeling better soon. Pleased you enjoyed looking at my canvas. Hope you all have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x
Lunch Lady Jan said…
So sorry to hear that your girls have been so poorly :-( I hope they're on the mend now.
Love the pretty flip flops and art journals, well done to the artists! And congrats on becoming a grandma again...lovely news :-)
Hugs, LLJ 14 xx
Oh, poor Hannah! I hope by now she is feeling much better. Being dehydrated is no fun on top of whatever bug attacked her. The girls' art envelope journals are awesome!

Congrats on the birth of your GD! Yay! Another potential "art school" student!

~*~Patty S said…
Life certainly can be a roller coaster.
Congratulations !!! and Happy Birthday !!! time to celebrate
105 is a terribly high fever...hope your precious girl is already feeling much much better.
Happy T day on Thursday Krisha
oxo
Karla B said…
Congrats on the new baby and happy birthday to your son!Hope Hanna is much better by now.Love what the girls created!Beautiful!Happy belated T-Day!