A Second Look for October 2nd.

A LITTLE REMINISCING   FROM LAST YEAR
Taking a look back
 
Monday, September 22, 2014

This is not what this page started out to be.......but isn't that just the way it goes at times? If this had been my intentions as I started this page I wouldn't have glued down all those scraps of paper first, or at least left the center smooth to paint on......LOL  All the color is acrylic paint, the leaves, along the edges are modeling paste (note to self: Need to get more made ASAP) The falling leaves with the rhyme are die cuts from TH Tattered leaves.  I haven't drawn, or painted a Snoopy in y-e-a-r-s!!  Always loved that little mutt!
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

This is so adorable, and I confess, I DO remember this Snoopy card. I love the little mutt, too, and I remember how colorful and autumnal this piece feels even today.

This was a really fun look back at a seasonal and fun card that showcases your drawing and painting skills. Thanks for joining second on the 2nd this month. And thanks to Snoopy, too!
Valerie-Jael said…
Wonderful autumnal page, and so happy with Snoopy! Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Valerie
Oh! Now I've seen this I want to see a Snoopy cartoon! This is lovely - love your falling leaves and the message!! Have a great weekend, Chrisx
Jill Holmes said…
How cute and happy! Love Snoopy! And love playing--and acting--in fall leaves. Great post!
johanna said…
so awesome - you could make it into an autumnal greeting Card.
Unknown said…
This is so fun! Makes me smile. The autumn theme fits in perfectly for a second look this week. Glad you shared it.
Darla said…
You managed to combine two of my favorite things, Snoopy and fall. Great card.

Darla

PS - appreciated the card in the mail!