AI Too Cute to Spook

Over at the Art Impressions Blog they are running a challenge for cute Halloween cards. Yep! Halloween already......but then all the craft stores have their Christmas stuff on display, so why not Halloween now?  But I digress......I'm here to share a post card I made.

The witches hat, from TH Crazy Bird set, just seemed to fit the AI stamp from the Hot Java Mama set.....and that is how this post card got it's start....LOL! It is all colored using a water color technique using markers.......I've become so addicted to this technique!  I'm not going to list all the other stamp companies, cause I used so many little ones to finish up the PC.  I just thought it was a fun post card and I really enjoyed making it.

There is only a short time left to join this challenge so I better get linked up!

 

Comments

I took photos of Halloween items in the craft store the other day, and Christmas was on a different aisle. Love your cute postcard. You sure have a lot of Halloween stamps, don't you?
Cheri Burry said…
This is brilliant the way you used the Hot Java Mama set and added the hat and sentiment! I just love it!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!
Barb said…
A lovely fun card and what good thinking to use the crazy birds hat for your witch. Love it! Barbxx