Tuesday's T Party

 
Hello T-gang, and new followers and anyone else who has just dropped in.  I started Monday morning with coffee and then switched to a bottle of good clear water, as I was anticipating a new journal page.......thinking "collage" for the Art Journal Journey challenge I've been going on about all this month.......but also something for T Stand for Tuesday. The white line across Betsy is the sun shinning through the blinds......it was a very pretty day today.

 
Here is how the page eventually turned out.  So here is to all the T-gang!!
 
Next week I will be MIA as it is time for our annual Thanksgiving trip up to the desert......can you believe Thanksgiving is already upon us??  Who is having traditional turkey?  We usually have both ham and turkey ( because we love the leftovers) and of course all the trimmings......even though we have cut the portion sizes way down as non of us eat as much as we used too.

Sorry about the flash reflection, but it does show all the texture I got from the napkins I bought.....just had to have them to paste in journals.....LOL!!
This is also a good example of things that go wrong......I took the journal outside to give it a coat of spray, and instead of setting it DOWN, I thought I could hold it in one hand and spray with the other........it will work if you DON"T almost drop the journal about the time your pressing the sprayer thingy down.....the journal falls forward against the sprayer thingy nozzle (finally remembered what it's called ) THAT close makes the sharpie run.......LOL!!!

It is still Monday night here, and I can hear my pillow calling me, so I'll be around in the morning to make T-day house calls..........see you then!

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

It's wonderful that you honored both AJJ and T this week. So thoughtful of you. I really LOVE the end result, too.

We will miss you next week, and wish you a happy Thanksgiving, also. The page turned out well despite the spray mishap. I wouldn't even have noticed had you not mentioned it.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful Tea Party (and AJJ) inspired art with us for T this Tuesday.
Lynn Stevens said…
Krisha your pages are So Fun and colorful.
looks like you saved the Thanksgiving page from what could have been a disaster
Hugs Lynn
Your pages are wonderful! I am in love with the tea-party-piece - just perfect for both - AJJ and TSFT! And the pink over the different purple shades creates such a happy feeling to me!
Thank you for another fabulous post dedicated to the No, No No Challenge!
Yes -- always the little uupses.. but they teach us so much... we can be grateful that we learn so much from them!

Wishing you a very happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving !
I really appreciated all your support for AJJ this month!
Thank you!
Happy T-Day! ♥♥♥
oxo Susi
Valerie-Jael said…
Both collages are wonderful, you have been busy this week. Thanks for joining us again at AJJ and have a LOVELY t day. Hugs, Valerie
chrissie said…
Beautiful artwork and great to join you for a drink today

Love Chrissie xx
Meggymay said…
I love the Tea party page you created and the Thanksgiving page is awesome. The napkins look beautiful and would be great to use with your Thanksgiving meal, but like you I would be using some on my pages.
Happy T day
Yvonne xx
I'm jealous you get annual trip away for Thanksgiving. :) I am still looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. Wow-time is flying. LOVING your 2 journal pages today. They both came out wonderful. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika
Gorgeous pages today! It is so lovely to have a tea party with you and the colours and images you have used to create this page are so pretty, you must have been inspired by the wonderful sunshine :-). The Thanksgiving page is beautiful - I love it! Wishing you happiness this T Day and a wonderful time over Thanksgiving, happy travels! J :-)
Linda Kunsman said…
really wonderful journal pages Krisha. I love using napkins too. Yes, Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I am once again having the dinner so I guess I should start some planning. Just a turkey though with the usual sides. Enjoy your holiday in the desert, and happy T day!
Darla said…
Great pages. Napkins are fun to create with aren't they? Wishing you and yours an early Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great time in the desert.
johanna said…
ha, that speaks to my addiction for napkins - such a beautiful one! oh my, seems the year is over soon...
happy t-day!
jinxxxygirl said…
Two beautiful journal pages Krisha!!We do the traditional turkey day food... turkey , stuffing , pototoes, gravy.. cranberry sauce, devil eggs... pumpkin pie...etc... But on a much smaller scale as lately its just been hubby and i... thinking of inviting the neighbors though.... i think they are alone too... Happy T day my dear! Hugs! deb
I'll have ham and a turkey breast for Thanksgiving. For Christmas, too, most likely :) We also like the leftovers ;) Happy T Tuesday!
Halle said…
What a great Tea collage! HAve a wonderful Thanksgiving...safe travels.
WendyK said…
Two great pages, love the colours on the tea one especially.
I do love both of your pages - the tea one is perfect for today! Have a great time away and a wonderful Thanksgiving! Chrisx
Carol said…
Have a great trip !!! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week... I am so not ready for the Holidays to start. Great art today and I've had that same mishap with spraying things before. :(
Love both pages - but the Thanksgiving page is my favourite and really beautiful and sumptuous.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving trip and wishing you a wonderful time.
Thanks for the lovely comments earlier ... Gill x