My stamping area

These first two pictures are NOT for the faint of heart. Along the top are photos my youngest son took in college, they are NOW all neatly hung above, not just sitting in the rails.

The last two are how it looks at this very moment. Yep! I finally got it straightened around and cleaned up.......somewhat.
The lateral file holds 8 1/2 by 11" paper in the top drawer, the second has all specialty papers and the third one ( bottom) holds my oils, water color and small canvases.
The two tall cabinets hold my stamps and all the goodies I think I have to have, binding systems, glitters, colored embossing powders and what ever else I may want to use. Everything else is on the wall! LOL Can you believe that? I love the slat wall, DH made the aluminum rails to hold my stamps. At one time that wall was completely full of mounted stamps. Then I took them all off the wood and went a different direction.



A clean spot WAHOO!


Comments

Ret said…
Great job on your craft room!! Wanna come do mine? hehe You'd faint for sure! LOL

p.s. Your grand daughter, Hannah, is just beautiful!! I noticed your pic, you guys look really happy together :)
JulesinParadise said…
Glad to see I am not the only "collector" of yummy things. Your room looks like a fun place to settle into and create!
Ali Manning said…
Your room looks awesome!