Second journal page for a GC 137 challenge

Second page of my journal consisted of white paint over a brown background that had been rubbed with inks to get the bleed - through background.  I added some flowers that I had cut out of larger sheet and placed them here and there, while the paint was still semi wet, then pulled the paint onto the flowers. This gave it a dry brush effect.  Once I let everything dry I added the flourish and sentiments with red ink.  I really like the soft feel the dry brushed paint, and the red ink added.  I am entering this in the gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2012/02/c137-chestnut-theme-challenge-words-of.html

Comments

Gerri Herbst said…
Incredible page...love how the flowers flaot on the background. take care, gerri
Marjie Kemper said…
Love the dry brush effect. Beautiful!
Lynn Stevens said…
Its juust so lovely, The dry brushing really adds that soft touch.
hugs Lynn