An Other Hambo Hoedown challenge

 
Good Sunday morning Bloggers (still a.m. here) Just a quick post this morning, since I have yet to get dressed and my stomach is starting to grumble......LOL
I actually made this card for a different H.H. challenge, but didn't make the dead line.  So why am I posting it now??? Well this weeks challenge is show YOUR gift or ANYTHING GOS!  Since I do a lot of painting (of many, many, many things) I am usually the first one family and a LOT of friends call.  A gift? or a curse? LOL Sometimes I really do wonder.
The mouse is a digi colored and trimmed out, the square was something I had been paying with and had set it aside, until this little guy showed up.  The background is a computer print out.  I used Puffy paint for the word and drips.
Want to join the challenge?  What is YOUR gift? Check it out here:
http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT Sunday ........until later

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Unknown said…
This card looks like it was so much fun to create! The background is perfect!!!
trisha too said…
So fun and bright--a great card, Krisha! Thank you for stopping by to comment on my quilted inchie, I appreciate it!

:)
Lynn Stevens said…
What a sweet card. kinda looks like me when I'm working except I'm usually covered in paint too. LOL
hugs Lynn
dawnmercedes said…
Oh...so you WERE AHEAD...in in the challenge...haha.

Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown... Great, fun card!
Marjie Kemper said…
Looks like you had a blast with this. Love those thick painty letters spelling out ART.
Christine said…
You must have really enjoy making this card. It is so colourful