"I Just Want to Dance Wtih You....."


sings George Straight, and myself will be singing it again today!  Ever since I checked in at All Sort Challenge Blog and saw their challenge this week is to be inspired by a song.  I knew immediately I was going to use this stamp and sentiment, and have been humming "I Just Want to Dance With You" for almost 3 days now!!!  Granted I do love that song, but time to move onto the next catchy tune.  Well, anyway, this image was on Betsy (that's what I named my work desk if ya didn't catch that on WOYWW)during WOYWW and drew quite a few comments.  The die cut is embossed with music lines, (doesn't show well on scan) the background was one I made with inks many, many years ago and am now down to the last bits of it. My dancing couple is from Her Rubber and the sentiment is from Stampa Rosea.  I really need to note this info before posting instead of popping up to check. LOL I really like the way this card turned out, even though the dancers are hard to get inked up for a good print.  I finally learned that it should be embossed to make the solid areas dark.  Don't forget to check out the challenge and use your fav. tune. It's here:
 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

Until later
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

brenda said…
What a really great image Krista, lovely card.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
Such a pretty image love her floaty dress...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx