I'm Almost Ready......

only a few more quick gifts to finish.....BUT  by staying off the PC and my blog I have managed to get quite a lot done. (imagine that!!)  I finished off my Christmas cards with these two. First one I used Darci's snowflake embossing folder for the background, and layered that onto a silver cs.
I cut the snowflake out of a glitter cs and mounted that onto the same silver cs with a silver ribbon, and added the rhinestone in the middle. Of course rounding all the square corners.
This second card I used a digi image from Gecko Gals, coloring it with markers, then blending.  This scan doesn't show that I also covered the image with Sugar Dust (going back to some OLD stash).  The star is a metal charm (again from the OLD stash)  It was put together the same as the first card.

So all the cards were finished made and sent out last week.WAHOO!
So what have I been doing the rest of the time I have been MIA?





Two days of baking Biscotti, cookies and S'more Bites

Bagging and tagging for gifts for friends.  Making tags and hand writing them took all morning.

Shopping and wrapping: ALL DONE!  I always have stockings for the kids and grandkids, so there are always stocking stuffers.  So I am getting ready to stuff the stockings and realise that we are all getting together on the weekend BEFORE Christmas. It hasn't much of a problem in the past, except we haven't celebrated earlier for a couple of years, now I have a 6 year old that knows Santa doesn't come early!!!!OOOPS! So that meant getting small gift bags (thank goodness for the $$ store) and getting EVERYTHING UNDER THE TREE!
In between all this I did rake those leaves twice, keeping things tidy as possible, then day before yesterday a storm rolled through with wind and rain! Now both yards are once again covered, AND there are still some leaves hanging on for dear life........LOL
I have one more post before I get this day started with the list of things that have to be accomplish.  I do apologise for not getting around to visiting every one's blogs, but if I don't stay off the PC for a bit longer I won't get things finished. I am doing two quick post today, just to let you know the Grinch hasn't snatched me away!  If you have taken the time to visit my blog I do thank you, I know how busy this season can be.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments