Floral Scraplings

We are home from our Father's Day camping trip, I'll save the deets of THAT for later (come back for WOYWW), before I left I had been playing around with some scraplings, they are 11/2 inches X  4 1/4 inches folded.  Like an ATC they are little works of art and a whole lot of fun to make, and there is a challenge over at Rogue Redhead Designs to use scraplings, Moos and slender benders, so come join the fun.

Both images are form Stampendous.

Love Daisies, and this is a rather large stamp (and part of a set), but I wanted to play with it anyway.  I used black Stazon ink and a blue Prisma pencil for the background and OMS to blend it.  The centers and stems are marker and the blue shadow in the white is an indigo blue pencil.

The Agathapantha is more of a shadow style stamp, and only part of the set. I stamped the image with black Stazon, then using Gelatos created the background.  Since my towers of glitter were sitting there I added glitter to the flower and the shadows in the background.

Both super easy and really quick to make.

Inky Higs
Krisha

Comments

PetraB said…
These are lovely and so like Summer.
Terry said…
Love the bursts of color! Gorgeous flowers and I also love daisies!
Michele said…
oh my goodness these are gorgeous! the coloring is fantastic! xo
Vicki said…
These are lovely Krisha! The colors are beautiful.
Rossella said…
How lovely these are
Rosie x
Anonymous said…
Fabulous Moos!
Zoechaos said…
These are gorgeous XOXO
Spyder said…
Fabulous, I haven't stamped anything in weeks , must tidy up and have ago! Bit late for T, always seem to be running out of time!
((Lyn))