Tuesday: 1 CAD




Hello everybody, time for Tuesday's 1 CAD (one card a day) post, as this was when I decided last Friday I would post these.  There are only four to show off today.  Next Tuesday there should be 7, or a full weeks worth.

Top left: prompt: city of maps

Top right: prompt: sun

Lower left: prompt: list of favorites

Lower right: prompt: Ivy (today's card)

I still am finding these fun to do, the only challenge is to do one a day, I chose to follow the prompts.  Maybe July I'll just let Mojo lead the way..
1 CAD link here
Any day is a good day to start, no catching up just jump right in.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
It is tough doing one a day, it turns me into a lunatic. I do like some prompts but not the ones full of angst. trying to de-ink my body
I gave up on the prompts, and am now using whatever is in front of me. But, I really like all of yours, especially your favorites!
Netty said…
Smashing ATC's Krisha. Annette x
Rossella said…
Loving these, Krisha especially the colouring of the sun,
Rosie x