Turning Seven and what's coming up tomorrow



My oldest granddaughter, Hannah, will be turning 7 years old on the 26th next month. Where does the time fly off too??  I've been thinking, and thinking of what kind of card to make for her.  I mean 7 going on 13 is a hard age to create for....LOL    Saturday I sat down at Betsy and was just kinda cleaning things up a bit, when I found this Free digi image from Cheryl Seslar Design stuck in an envelope waiting to be colored, so I thought "why not?"  She made me think of Hannah, so she got the golden red hair, and Hannah's new favorite color is blue, and that is how this image got colored.  I wanted a girly card, since Hannah just got her ears pierced Friday, and can that girl bat her eyes now and make sure you notice her earrings!....LOL  The frame is from a Anna Griffin kit I bought ages ago.  I added pearls to the design and lace around the edge.  I did cut an oval in the card and sandwiched a piece of vellum over the oval.  I have some grunge letters and numbers so the number 7 got a quick coat of white paint and a heavy coat of blue glitter.  The paper flowers were already cut and stored in my flower box, so I only had to put them together and add a pearl to the centers, and a pearl swirl and blue ribbon at the bottom.
 
Tomorrows post will be an entry for Unruly Paper Arts RAQ1: Post cards from the Edge,(make sure to check this out) an art journal share and let's not forget Elizabeth's  T stand for Tuesday (which she has the post up now to help accommodate our blog buddies in other countries.....but check it out)
So come back again tomorrow, always something new!!
So Inky Hugs to ya all
Krisha

Comments

Jane Wetzel said…
so incredibly sweet- she has to love it!
kay said…
It's beautiful Krisha.she will love it x
Rossella said…
What a perfect card, she will love it
Rosie x
Netty said…
Looks like a perfect card for her Krisha, am sure she will love it. Hugs Annette x