Birthday card using two prompts

Yowzers! This has been one busy week for me!  I have been sitting here tonight getting caught up on getting DT work posted.  I bet you thought I forgot all about using my own prompts, but here is the effort for this week. 
The two prompts I drew were #1. use only ink and #2. use felt pens.  Good thin felt pens have ink in them LOL!! 
Using my Jofy stamps I inked them with my felt tip pens, gave them a light spritz and stamped the images.  It looked a little blagh, so I drew around the edges, and added some color to some of the open areas.  I chomped the corners to follow the lines I drew.  I NOW like the light and airy feel to the card.
I have found myself in need of birthday and thank you cards, with this simple technique I should be able to crank out a bunch of them.......................ok, one or two more at least.
That's it for this quickly ending Saturday night.
Hope you are all having a very creative weekend.
How did your week go? Where did it go?  LOL
nite all
Inky Higs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
Really like this one. I like line drawings with quite a bit of space around them.

Darla