T Stands for QuieT


It's time for T with Elizabeth and Bluebeard again.  Click on the link to find out what this is all about. 
The house is very quiet this morning, DH is working and I don't even have my music turned on.
My "mug" shot this week is my stay calm and move on cup that has plain ole black coffee in it, as it is still early in the AM here.  I admit this is almost a WOYWW photo, and if my day gets any busier it will be.  LOL
 
I know most of you "make" your calendars, and I really admire that, but I am a person that needs to see more than one month at a time.  So, while at the $$ store I picked up a cheap monthly calendar book.  I do mean cheap, pages are super thin, but hey! It was only $1.00!  I spent some time yesterday making some notes, adding DT deadlines, T-days, WOYWW days and making sure I marked when my photography classes start next month.  I am retaking the photography class I took in the fall.  It was a really good class, but moved rather fast to cover all the information.  I think I have the ISO figured out, but really want to go over the shutter speed again......... that's the part my brain didn't absorb much of.  That class will be on Wednesdays for 6:30-8:30 PM, then on Friday mornings 9-11 I am signed up for Adobe Photo Shop.  The description of this class was "to help your pictures sing".  Well, we will see about that.
 
The T cup/coffee mug on the book page is a doddle I did while watching football games this weekend.  Two games on Saturday and Two games on Sunday, the "wild card" games to see who will be in the playoffs, that will determine who plays the Superbowl. 
 
 
 Here are the pages I doodled on, stamped on and stenciled on, all in colored pencil.  The two with a full colored pages have had some spray inks added.  I plan on using most of these in my art journal, now that I finally took the time to Gesso all the pages!  LOL

Now for the weather ( Tuesdays news update....LOL)
For all my blogger friends on the east side of the Sierra Nevada mountains I do pray you stay indoors, and keep warm.  Here it is dry and cooler than usually, but no where near summer temperatures Elizabeth...LOL  We haven't had any rain in months, which means no snow in the mountains, which means no water for the summer.  Here, in our valley, we have been having frost and frost warnings till about 9:30 AM.  My flower bulbs are loving it, but the rest of the potted plants aren't looking so good!

So now it's time for me to get the rest of my day in gear.  My renter is moving out and I have to meet with my property manager to do a walk-through this afternoon, plus about four more errands.  DH is working this morning and all I really want to do is get inky!!  Maybe those other errands can wait a tad bit longer....(grin)
What are you doing today? 
Inky Hugs
Krisha


Comments

If I could doodle as well as you, dear, I would be super proud and impressed. I love these pages, even the stamped and stenciled ones. But that T cup and tea bag take the cake, the pie, the . . . . You get the idea!

Thanks again for sharing these lovely beauties today. It was good to see some of you art that wasn't a card (grin). And thanks for the update on your weather. I saw that ALL 50 states had at least zero temps today, and some much lower of course. So, I bet your plants are as ready for spring as I am.
If I could doodle as well as you, dear, I would be super proud and impressed. I love these pages, even the stamped and stenciled ones. But that T cup and tea bag take the cake, the pie, the . . . . You get the idea!

Thanks again for sharing these lovely beauties today. It was good to see some of you art that wasn't a card (grin). And thanks for the update on your weather. I saw that ALL 50 states had at least zero temps today, and some much lower of course. So, I bet your plants are as ready for spring as I am.
I love that you can doodle such lovely pages while watching TV. I can either turn off the brain and watch TV or I can not be in the room and do stuff. There is no compromise. You are a good doodler too which I'm sure helps. Good luck keeping yourself on track with your little calendar date book.
Denise Price said…
Your doodles turned out great! Can't wait to see how you use them in your art journal. Happy T Day! :)
Hettie said…
Ooooo! What I would give to be able to doodle like that! They are gorgeous.
As for the weather, I can send you some of our floods over for you! I think the whole world is topsy turvey as far as the weather is concerned. If only we could control it!
Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your black coffee. I am on camomile and honey right now.
Hugs
xx
Vicki Miller said…
i love your doodled and coloured pages. beautiful
Ariel said…
Lovely doodles I especially love the tea cup.
dawn said…
I love these so much, especially the tea cup one. I just did one of those today on book paper.

I live where it is freezing cold but not as cold as the others. We should be sunny and in the low 20's tomorrow which is still cold but much better.

Thanks for sharing these, hope you can do more for us. Happy T Day!
~*~Patty S said…
Lovely doodled book pages!!!
and
your cup is very good advice too!
Hope you had a happy T day
oxo