A Little Gratitude Please; Journal 52

Journal 52 time, once again and this week the prompt is Gratitude, as in what are you thankful for?  It would have been just super easy to just list what I'm thankful for, but the entire list just wouldn't fit on this page.....LOL  So I narrowed it down to just having a good life, and the things that are VERY important to me.

I think I got a little carried away just playing around with inks, stamps, Washie tape and modeling paste.  The word "EDIT" does come to mind when I look at this page.......LOL

Thanks for popping in for a look, let me know you came by and I will return the visit.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

What a great tribute. Loved the "faithful husband" gratitude. With so much divorce, this is a TRUE tribute, testament, and something to be truly grateful for. Of course, the others are, too!

Had to laugh when I read the "edit" comment. That was FUNNY!!
Rossella said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous and I love the idea of a page for gratitude.
Rosie x
Darla said…
I like the soft colors. Never hurts to stop and think of what we are grateful for.

Darla