Glittered Birthday Wishes

You might need to put on your sun glasses to view this card in real life.......LOL 'cause it is loaded with glitter paper die cuts, and paper piecing.   My oldest GD will turn eight this month and she (like her GM) likes the sparklies.  I did use sticker letters that have glitter and rhinestones on them.  It all sits on a glossy cs base of designer paper from years ago. The Prima Doll was stamped and then paper pieced together and raised on pop dots so the balloon strings would dangle freely.
These are the challenges I'll be entering this card in:
Our Store
Dies R Us Challenge #7 Birthday

GRAB A challenge blinkie for your blog :O))
The Artistic Stamper August challenge: Anything Goes

So that's it for the first post of August,  Tonight we are going to oldest son's house for a (of all things) a BBQ.  His BIL is doing the cooking as this is my son's family birthday party.  Yes I made him a card too, will post it a little later, I needed to get THIS card entered into the challenges.  Oh yes, I do have a list of priorities..........LOL

Have a great day, please let me know you came by.

Inky Hugs
Krisha
Life is too short to act "normal"

Comments

Darlene said…
This is FABULOUS! LOVE the bright colors ... birthday's are supposed to have HAPPY COLORS!! Great job! Enjoy your BBQ ... we're doing that this evening too! What fun!
Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Barbara said…
Krisha, what a beautiful colorful card! I love your design. Thanks so much for joining our
challenge at Dies R Us.

Barbara
Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr
jinxxxygirl said…
HI Krisha!!

What fabulous bright colors! And you KNOW i love bright colors!! Any little girl would LOVE this!

We are headed to the recycle center this evening... a necessary chore... its where i get some of my crafting money!! :) Hugs! deb
House of Bears said…
What a great card. We have some Prima doll stamps and for some strange reason never thought to use them for cards. Enjoy your barbecue, we've managed quite a few so far.
I can see the sparkle now. It's gorgeous and such a fun card. I am super impressed with the way this card came together. I love it, and it makes me glad to know you like all that sparkle, too.