MOJO 378


I'm starting off the NEW YEAR with a card for the challenge over at MOJO Monday, a great spot to catch some sketch challenges.

 
This is a small card measuring 3 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches, and is folded at the top.......just for something a little different.  The gray color is really a metallic silver with a wood grain design.  Sorry about the crooked scan, makes me lean a little to left to balance it......LOL
 
New goals for this year are to practice, practice, practice with my camera and get better on the scanner..........grin!
 
Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, let me know you were here with a comment.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

That's a great, great card. I like the monochromatic aspect of it. I bet you even have the requisite dies for making it, too (grin).