Crazy Birds.....Really???

Here we are rounding the curve of this week and heading for the weekend.  With the weeks wizzzzing by, and each with a curve, I definitely feel like I'm going round in circles....
 

First I must apologize for the blurry looking scan...........this happens when you use pop dots and DON'T close the scanner.....LOL

I made this card specially for a close friend of mine, the "crazy" birds are perfect for her sense of humor.  They are stamped directly to the card base, then colored with Inktense and blended with an Aqua brush.  The eyes of the left three are raised with pop dots. 

The inside of the card reads: "We all have that one smart ass friend....Oh wait, that's me!" She should get the card today, no she does not read my blog.  She only lives three doors down, but I still mailed it to her just cause it is fun to get mail!

Thanks for stopping by.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

kay said…
You did make me laugh with your fab card Krisha :-) x
Monica said…
Fab card and so thoughtful to mail it. thanks for visiting.

Check this blog, found on WOYWW. very talented. i think elderly and lives alone in an apartment. I went through t blog as it is so different and sweet.

http://whimcees.blogspot.com/

MONICA
Anonymous said…
Great card! Those birds are fab!
Rita said…
Yes, such fun to get actual mail and this clever card was a hoot! :)
I knew I'd be late, but when I started visiting, I couldn't get anything to load. I rebooted six times, then my mouse quit working. It's really, really hard to work without a mouse.

I think I missed your two-fer below, but I'll visit after this. I do love the way you created these birds, and the sentiment is a hoot. Of course, the one upside down bird on a broom really, really made me smile. Something I need now that I'm fighting my computer mouse AND slow internet.
Darnell said…
Oh, shoot, for a second, I thought I was the one getting this spectacular card! I absolutely love it, Krisha! It's the best card I've seen anywhere using those karazy birds and I've seen a lot of cards using them, let me tell you!! Your friend will adore it!! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Darnell