Life is a Dance

If life is a dance I'd say mine falls into the Jitterbug category ( like I used to watch my Mom and her sister do, years ago.....such good memories (*grin*))  But I digress..........

I have a quick and simple card to share on this Labor Day ( here in the States). 
I used a music embossing folder, with a resist plate ( I can't remember the technical name for them, but it leaves a void spot) . I ran a gold Gel Pen around the opening and stamped the sentiment, from Hero Arts, in green. Using a template, I went around the edge of the card with the gold Gel Pen to give it a finishing touch.

I am entering this card in two challenges:

Less is More: Week:240 color challenge which the colors are green and gold

CAS-ual Friday challenge #143 which is music

Hope your Labor Day ( here in the States) is one with out labor, but relaxing and enjoyable.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Mary Ann Potter said…
This is so nice! I love these colors!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
CAS-tastic and super elegant.
Great use of the colours and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Chrissie said…
What a lovely simple design, it looks great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Anne said…
So simple, so effective - love this!
Thank you for joining our colour challenge
Anne
Less is More
Neets B said…
Love the sentiment frame within the embossing, great CAS card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More