Let it Snow in 3 challenges

Hello again!  Yes, I'm still banging around here, doing a little of this and a little of that.  Having DH HERE more than usual makes things complicated.....*grin*  I had set my mind on blogging everyday this month.......well, we know how THAT turned out!!   For some reason HE thinks I should stop blogging, and fix him some breakfast...if you cook you have to clean up.......THEN he wants clean underwear and socks......I tell him we live in SOCAL....you don't need either of them.....LOL  (he didn't think it was funny)
 
 
While having a chance to roam around blogland, which means getting up about 2 hours before he does, I stopped by The Art Impressions Blog and checked out their challenge, and decided that I WOULD take time and enter this challenge, even though it is the 2nd week already.
 
Their "Girlfriend" stamps always make me smile, and I really like the technique of water coloring the images.  These three are all bundled up for the Winter Wonderland challenge saying "Let it snow!"
 
I think I'll also enter this card in these too!
 
My Time To Craft!
 
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/01/challenge-312-friendshipfriends.html

Please grab our logo
Challenge anything goes woith dies  3 dies were used to make this card.......I LOVE my dies.

Have a great weekend!!

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Barb said…
I love those three old girls too Krisha. Your card is a lot of fun. Good luck for the challenge. Barbxx
Viv said…
Fun card! These stamps always make me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
Viv (DT)
Dora said…
Funny stamp. Beautiful card.
thank you for joining at stamping sensations this month.
brenda said…
What a great fun card Krisha.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensation challenge.

B x
diane zechman said…
Lovely winter card! I so wish I was enjoying your temps right now...but for now I will just enjoy your story and your card. :) Thanks for playing in the Ai Challenge!