Let's do a Scavenger Hunt!!



ALL THE INFO ID HERE!  Ok, 2nd post today and second about photography......guess what one of my goals are for this year??? I don't make resolutions.....ONLY GOALS!
  I might be a month late getting started but I am going to give it my all!!

 HERE IS THE LIST
1.   A robin redbreast
2.   Tinsel
3.   Outside lighting
4.   A star
5.   A snowman
6.   A puddle
7.   Berries and/or nuts
8.   A wreath
9.   A tree that has lost all its leaves
10.  A windy day
11.  Your favorite pudding
12.  A fancy button
13.  Street art
14.  Afternoon tea
15.  Candle light
16.  A chimney
17.  A ladder
18.  An arrow
19.  A fountain
20.  Cutlery
21.  Your own handwriting (this one is compulsory and cannot be substituted)

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 21 which is compulsory.
 
Alt A  A supermarket trolley or basket, filled with shopping
Alt B  An animal statue
Alt C  Metal railings

I will not be turning this blog into just photography blog, so stay tuned  and check back often I have quite a few challenges I want to enter too.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Have fun with your photo challenge, sounds good, and good luck with finding them all. The robin redbreast comes and visits here every day. Hugs, Valerie
Lorraine said…
That's a great list. Good luck with your scavenger hunt. Sounds like it would be fun and I may just hunt too. (Wish I had seen this yesterday before a little trip we took because there were quite a few things on the list - oh well!)
Eileen T said…
Thank you for joining in with the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt and I look forward to seeing all your photos.