T stand for LATE this week



I lost all track of time this week and woke up this morning and realized it was Wednesday already, and I hadn't joined the T-Gang at Elizabeth's Blog. So, I don't have photos prepared for this post.
Even now, this is a rushed post :( as I need to get ready to go have lunch with some friends.  Hopefully I remember to take some photos before we get lost in making up for the couple weeks we haven't seen each other.

The weather is nasty today, and I just haven't been able to get my mind on going out the door LOL!
Just yesterday it was almost spring like, the day before was freezing cold and now it's blowing and raining.........who said you couldn't get more than one season in a week??? We live in a valley and all the mountains have been covered with quite a bit of snow.  Which is great, we need that moisture to carry us through the hot summer months.

So, now it is time for me to go get ready to join my friends here and at the T-Party ......hope they left me a snack.
  I hope to get around to everyone at the T-party this afternoon.


Comments

Linda Kunsman said…
happy belated T day Krisha! I'm sure you enjoyed your lunch and it was worth going out in the nasty weather:)
You made it to the T-party and that's all that matters. This winter has been very unpleasant for many of us. Happy T-Day!
Eileen Bergen said…
Happy belated T-day, Krisha! I'm glad you remembered in time to drop by. You can help yourself to a glass or red or white wine or some bottled water when you visit me ;-)

Eileen xx
Meggymay said…
Belated T day wishes Krisha, I hope you had a good day with your friends.
Yvonne xx
I hope you had a lovely time with your friends! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx
Happy belated T day Krisha. Hope you have been having lots of fun and that's why you're late and nothing bad was going on. Glad you made it, even if it is Wednesday. Smile. Hugs-Erika
kathyinozarks said…
Stay safe in that weather and enjoy your time with friends. T Day Hugs Kathy
Happy belated T Day wishes! It sounds like you've been busy ...lol šŸ˜‰. It's turned warmer here and we've had some lovely sunshine the last couple of days which has been great. I even have some spring bulbs flowering in my garden. Let's hope that the spring weather stays around for longer. Happy Friday and Weekend! J šŸ˜Š x
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.