Second on the 2nd

Happy February!! January came and went so fast it's just a blurrrrrrrr of a memory now.  Today, being the 2nd of February, also the 2nd month of the year, I decide to join Elizabeth for a Second Look at a past post.  I had to chuckle when I was looking at past posts, when I came across this one: I am not going to copy the whole post, as it was a really long one.  I did put the link to the original post under the photo.
https://krishaskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2017/05/t-stands-for-omgosh.html

Why this post, on this Second look? 

It has started again!!  LOL!

LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED!

Comments

kathyinozarks said…
you must be moving again? no fun
Happy second on the 2nd hugs Kathy
Hopefully this will be the very last time you have to do this. I think you have put so much into your forever home, you will surely be happy there. Thanks for sharing this second look again on the 2nd, dear Krisha.
I'm a little late for the second but better late than never as they say. Oh it might be a lot of work but hopefully the end result will be worth all the effort. Good luck with your move. Hugs-Erika