Black and White CAS

I love the look of a simple black and white card, and that is what I have to share today,  The small, doubled stamped image is from Rogue Redhead Designs RRD011: Nature Notes, and layered onto black card stock.  A black and white Gingham ribbon was added before mounting onto matching background paper, then onto an other layer of black card stock.  I decided to do something a little different and placed the images to the far left of the card base, then used the sentiment form Rogue Redhead Designs RRD013: This N That in the lower right corner. Clean and Simple!!

Comments

Monica said…
Interesting moving it to left I had to look very carefully on this one.
Terry said…
Lovely CAS card and I think the placement of the sentiment is great! Happy Weekend!
Anonymous said…
Very pretty! Love the black and white!
Lynn Stevens said…
I've always Loved the look of b & W, Such a striking card. Thanks for your sweet comment Krisha. I hope you signed up for he giveaway?

I remember that old screen on the T.v and had to laugh at some of the things from the past. Those were the days.
Hugs Lynn
Rossella said…
What a lovely elegant card
Rosie x