Missing You Mail Art

Well, it's Friday and I am not really here (scheduled post of course) But, I did want to share my Rogue Redhead Designs DT piece with you.  I used a stamp from the Relish Reading RRD001 plate.
I stamped the image right onto the background pattern paper, colored her with markers and sealed it so it is protected from wet hands or weather that may be involved.  The sentiment is just one of those in my stash.  The paper is mounted to white c.s. for some weight.  Keeping things 2 dimensional can be a challenge, at times, but I rather like it and have been having fun making post cards.

If anybody is interested in exchanging post cards let me know.(lmogle1950 at Yahoo.com)

So where am I today?  I am at a BBQ competition, no I'm not BBQing, but all three of my guys are.
Their first competition.  Menu is chicken, pulled pork, brisket and ribs, hope to be back next week with lots of yummy looking pictures.
Have a great weekend.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Terry said…
You must be a BBQ nut like I am! Love how you used the reader gal. Fabulous postcard. Enjoy the weekend and your BBQ!
Debi said…
Love this!!! Just perfect :) debi x
Monica said…
Like the swap idea but when I am home
Rossella said…
Wonderful postcard
Rosie x
trisha too said…
Oh wow, I hope they did great in the competition! We just had some awesome bbq for lunch.

See, you distracted me with food--the postcard is adorable, Krisha, and that RRD stamp is perfect for the sentiment! (One of "those," lol, we all have some of those, right?)

:)
Darla said…
The postcard is great. So how did your guys do at the BBQ?

Darla
Vicki said…
I love all of your amazing postcard creations!