Ink Pads and Journaling

the new line up!!
Yesterday's post was all about getting all those ink pads into my storage, which meant going through the old ink pads.  I had flipped open my journal to rub the pads on to see how "juicy" they still were, and if they would stamp an image.  Well, all but two passed both tests....LOL  BUT, I did find I had some duplicates ( yes I see your raised eyebrows)  They were colors I used years ago, and had re-ordered them before taking a hiatus from stamping to scrapbook for more than a couple years.  So I just opened the new ones and placed the old ones in the journal pile.

So the journal was sitting there all smeared with ink, some of it pigment ink, so I threw some clear embossing powder over the pages and heat set it. Now there was some texture!! I have 3 new stencils, so I figured they needed testing.  LOVE the rocking chick! I'm working away, just having an inky time and Lovin' Spoonful's  song "Do You Believe in Magic" just kept running through my head, so that is where the words came from. ( the Lovin' who??? you need to be at least 50 to remember them well!Listen to it HERE I added some hand stamped tapes here and there and called it done!!
Have a great day and enjoy some old music!!! Remember "Summer in the City"?
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
How very productive you have been.I hope you are filled with clever ideas and ready to fill your journal.
Rossella said…
Wonderful pages
Rosie x