CAS Birthday Wishes

It has been a while since I have joined a few of the challenges floating through Blogland..    Going through my blog list and making a list of challenges I thought would be fun to try, I narrowed it down to these three. 
All Sorts challenge: All About the Sentiment
Less is More challenge: Rubber Stamp and water color
Seize the Birthday challenge: Anything Goes Birthday
Now I did not think about getting them all on one card, that was just coincidence!
I love this sail boat from Rogue Redhead Designs' Beach Babes , and the sentiment is from
Hero Arts.  Just a touch of blue water color around the sail boat and I was finished.
Really a quick and simple card but I love the effects of just using two stamped images DTP.
Thanks for stopping by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

JoAnn said…
Very nice CAS card. I like the boat image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
kay said…
Perfect CAS card x
brenda said…
A really elegant CAS style card Krisha.

Thanks you for joining in with my 'It's all in the sentiment' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x
Wendy L said…
Pretty CAS card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx
Rossella said…
Beautiful CAS card, Krisha
Rosie x
Terry said…
Sweet birthday card! I love the splash of blue! Hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend!
Darla said…
I really like the layout of this card. I like all the space around the design.

Darla
Nancy said…
Beautiful indeed! Thanks for joining us this time at Seize the Birthday!!!
Jen Nelson said…
love this stamp and such a serene card

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"