Red Hat Birthday card

A new challenge is up over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and will run for two weeks.  Our sponsor for the next two weeks is Rick St. Dennis digitals. 
The challenge is: "I love your hat"
Here is my DT card for this week.
I LOVE her and that hat is a riot, does she not belong in the Red Hat Society?  LOL 
I printed her and the sentiment right onto the card base then colored her with pencil and OMS.  All the jewels and her coat buttons have Glossy Accents for some dimension and glossiness.
The inside reads: "But I do think it is time to dust off that old red hat and wear it!    Happy Birthday"
Hope to your entries for this fun challenge
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Hazel said…
Love the image you've used - super card for Cheerful Stamp Pad 69 x
Darla said…
What a great card, it just made me smile.

Darla
kay said…
This is brilliant x
Rossella said…
Great fun card
Rosie x