Journal 52: Refresh: wk 17

Can you believe that we started Journal 52 17 weeks ago? and that I am still keeping up with it??
This weeks prompt was "Refresh", as in "what do you do to refresh_____"  This was kind of a spinner for me, just what do I do to refresh my day, my mojo, my mood, out look on life yadda, yadda, yadda!  AND how do you put it in a journal, an ART journal?? 

I trashed the idea of a picture of me taking a nap, and definitely the shower one (this is a family oriented blog after all LOL)  What to do, what to do, what to do? Is what me thought's kept repeating over and over. ( I really wish they would stop repeating themselves)  So I sat there with a blank page glaring back at me and daring me to put SOMETHNIG on it.  So I did!

Modeling paste through some stencils, acrylic paint in the colors I like together and some doodling with a Sharpi pen, coloring with markers and a stamped sentiment.  I EVEN did a bit of journaling, how courageous I am getting to be.....LOL

That's it, let me know you dropped by.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
So far behind after spending 2 days in the kitchen preparing for friends for dinner. now that's over the time is mine. I like how you rendered this prompt it is very subtle. I like that Chelle is asking everyone to post in that specific file. it is so interesting to see them all together.
Rita said…
Nice! That's a difficult prompt. You are doing so well to keep up. I haven't done any since I got so sick for weeks so I am like seven weeks behind--good grief! Maybe I should try to catch up again. I love this page. :)
I see you found both your melody AND your harmony when you refreshed your art this week. What a unique response to this prompt.

Thrilled you are caught up. I'm off to see my friend Sally in the hospital. After a trip to the emergency room, the doctors decided to amputate the big toe on her right foot. So, once again, I have two houses, but this time, I also have hospital visits, too.