Tea Time is Here

Hello again, yes it is "tea time" once again with our hostess and her sidekick Elizabeth and Bluebeard., and the last one for the month of May.....can you believe we are only a few days from June?
 Everybody has seen all my coffee and tea cups, water bottles, Styrofoam cup and even my wine glass, so this week I am offering up a "tea" card.  I have a program for the Cricut that cuts this card with the tea cup in the window.  I just cut it twice to get the pink cup to overlay on the brown, added a soft pink and white stripe paper behind it, then die cuts, stickers, washi tape and wa-la!
 
It is still Monday evening here in SOCAL, the end of a three day weekend ( here in the States) is slowly coming to a close. We spent a very quiet 3 days here at home, just the DH, the dog and myself.  We puttered around in the mornings, while it was cool, caught up on some movies and programs we taped during the week, during the heat of the day. So it has been a very LAZY three days, but the DH has been on the road quite a bit, driving the big rig truck, and we don't see each other much during the week, so it was rather nice (but three days is enough! it is time for him to hit the road......LOL)
 
I did get some time to play at Betsy, finished some art journal pages, one I posted earlier today for
Unruly Paper Arts.  The second one is for the Craft Barn Challenge and is still in the draft stages and will be scheduled for later this week.  I still have my Journal 52 Mandala to create and post.  Looks like this week is going to be full of journal pages..........grin.
 
I want to give a shout out to a new follower, her name is Sue.  I would like to give you more info about her, and even her blog site, but she is keeping her profile a secret.......LOL Anyway Hello Sue and thanks for joining me and Betsy (yes I named my desk)
 
What's in your cup this week?
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

That is an awesome cup. I am rather green with envy of your Cricut. Lovely and awesome card. And it's perfect for T this week. I love it when people branch out and make me go OH WOW.

Like you, I've not been on the internet today. I thought my troubles were corrected, but now Firefox has crashed TWICE, once when I was leaving you a comment. So, before I have to type this in again, I'll just say thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us for T this week.
i love that you named your desk! lol

we had an easy-going holiday week-end, too. we stayed in and cooked hamburgers here yesterday on memorial-day-observed.

sounds like you have fun planned for this week :)
~*~Patty S said…
Lovely and cheery tea cup card Krisha!
We visited Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day...it was extra emotional and moving with flags by each and every marker.
My father and my husband's father and mother are buried there...
other than that we relaxed too...
Happy T Day
oxo
Darla said…
What a pretty card. Sounds like you and Betsy will be keeping company this coming week.

Darla
Halle said…
Beautiful card! Love that you named your desk. Makes me smile!
Chrysalis said…
Lovely card! I know what you mean about DHs being around - mine is a teacher and on holiday for the whole week! Most of the time it's great, but he really doesn't understand my flutterby habits! Thanks very much for your lovely ATC - yours will be in the post tomorrow, with the other WOYWW ones. Have a great week, Chris xx
Rita said…
What a pretty card. Been hot here, too.
Happy T-Day! :)
Nancy said…
Lovely tea cup card :)
Happy tea day!
Ariel said…
Your 'cup' card is lovely. The shades are so subtle.
Have a wonderful and creative week.
Susan
Denise Price said…
I'm glad that you had a relaxing Memorial Day. I did too.

Your card is adorable, and it's just perfect for today. Happy T Day!