Journal 52 week 49

Holy Smokes! Only three more weeks to go and this year's Journal 52 challenge will be over!!
This week the prompt is "Doodle".  I had just finished putting the final touches to some house decorations and had sat down to put my feet up, when I happened to check my cell, and there was the email with the prompt.  I grabbed a page from my journal and some sharpies and went back to the sofa, put my feet back up and created while watching NCIS.  I was going to watch a Christmas movie, I had recorded earlier, but the NCIS was all re-runs and I didn't have to really "watch" them.

Thanks for stopping by.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

PS.....Yes E, I had already posted yesterday, before the prompt.....LOL  But you know I love to doodle................................grin

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
Love this doodle Krisha! Thats one of my favorite times to draw too. While watching tv when there is something on i don't have to completely pay attention to. Hugs! deb
You doodle SO well. Not for me, but I sure always love what you do. It seems everything this week has been doodling. You are SO good at it, and it makes me feel so foolish when I look at yours, then back at mine. You did SUPER!!
Darla said…
Another great one. I don't watch much tv but I'd sure like to figure out a way to doodle and knit at the same time, LOL! Christmas knitting to finish!!!

Darla
Lynn Stevens said…
oh lots of fun doodling going on. I really like the Christmas stocking.
Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you sooner.
You asked about the size of the stars they were about 4" or so.
Hugs Lynn
Monica said…
very clalm doodles for an action packed show!