T Stands for Cold Stone

Welcome to the T-Party hosted by Elizabeth every Tuesday.
This will be a quick post this week, as I have an early therapy appointment today.

So Off we go..................The grands......Hannah and Megan went with us to the new house to check on things Sunday afternoon.  Of course they know how to work ole Papa and suggested ice cream!  They decided on Cold Stone for a change.
It is located in a shopping center.........I couldn't resist this shot of them walking .


This is the entrance......I finally remembered to take a photo of where we were.
Papa and the girls.....We all chose something different.  They have all kinds of flavored ice cream bases, that they add all kinds of goodies to.  Mine was a sweet cream ice cream with brownie, chocolate and caramel syrup and pecans.  It was so good....and so sweet!  Most places will give you a free glass of water, but not here......they want you to buy bottled water......


Since the price for the bottled water was ridiculous we chose the FREE water fountain.....LOL~! 

I did make all the blogs last week, but there are still some that will not take my comments:
Lisca
Drivers and Sunday
Linda Kunsman
Valerie
Kathy 
I finally noticed that if the box below the comment box did not have my name or picture it would not let me comment.  I do not use my phone and I don't have a tablet, I use my laptop for blogging.  
I just wanted everyone to know I do visit the whole T-Party.

So now I'm off to therapy .......no time to share any art this week.

LET YOUR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED.

Comments

What a great place to visit and the icecream looks delicious too! It looks like everyone had fun and enjoyed their sweet treats 😀. Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x
kathyinozarks said…
for some reason tablets and ipads don't always post well on blogs-I have no idea why or how to fix it-perhaps others might know. the trip to the ice cream shop sounds like a real treat. I would go for the water fountain too-no plastics used hugs and Happy T Kathy
CJ Kennedy said…
Mmm, Cold Stone is soooo good. So many combinations. Good to have a Papa. Happy T Day
Valerie-Jael said…
An ice cream trip looks good. Water ALWAYS has to be paid for here, and it#s expensive! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie
I've been to a Cold Stone before. We have two, or at least DID in Wichita. I've always taken mine to go, so had NO idea they didn't serve free water. I actually like their waffle cones. Looks like the girls had fun with their ice cream treats, though. Thanks for sharing this AND your water (grin) with us for T this Tuesday.

I looking at the names you can't respond to, they all use embedded comments (like yours). The pop-up windows like mine and the full page are ones you can leave comments for. This happened to me a few years ago and my friend Scott finally figured out how to correct it. I'll look to see if I can find why this happened and how Scott fixed it, and let you know.
Eileen Bergen said…
I wish we had Cold Stone Creamery stores here. I think I've only seen them in CA. Your sundae sounds scrumptious. Good for you - getting your water free from the water fountain!

Happy T-day! Eileen xx
Cute photos!

I can't imagine why my blog isn't letting you post comments :( I checked my spam folder and there's nothing from you there. (I allow anonymous comments and just moderate them so spam won't get through...)

I'll follow comments here to see if folks have suggestion for anything I can do on my end.
Linda Kunsman said…
I've heard Cold Stone is quite good, but yes, expensive. Sorry you couldn't leave a comment on my blog- maybe try again? I only use my desktop to blog and comment cuz I don't know how else to do it:) I haven't changed anything so I don't know what that's all about. Have a great week and happy T day!
That looks like a nice ice cream place. But I'll hold off on ice cream until Summer rolls back around. Right now it's too cold where I am, to want any. Happy T-Day!

Note: I was also having problems leaving comments, and I noticed sometimes my name wasn't shown in the Comment as: box, but I don't know why not, since I was logged in. I'm watching it now, to make sure my name is there, when I'm leaving comments for people. (I use a laptop and Firefox when I leave comments.)
Oh ice cream is always a good treat. You know I have never been to coldstone. One of these days I should try it as your grandgirls looks like they're enjoying it so much it must be good. Hope it's been a great T day. Hugs-Erika
Rita said…
We have a Cold Stone Creamery here in Fargo, too. Best ice cream ever! Kind of cold for ice cream up here, though. Must hurt their business. The Dairy Queens close for the winter up here--the ones with no indoor seating, anyways.
Ooh! Looks a great place - shame they charge for water! Happy T day! Chrisx