T Stands for the Last of the Holidays

Welcome back to another T-Day post......this makes two in a row WOOT! WOOT! 
As the post title suggests, we have finally finished with our family holidays.  More about that to come....... 

But first I wanted to share my new coffee cup. Today it has coffee with a sweet creamer in it.  I bought this at a craft fair, before Christmas, before I was driving more than a mile from home.  A friend was kind enough to pick me up and take me with her to a craft fair where her daughter had a booth.  On the way out the door I stopped to admire the hand-thrown stoneware on a table.  The artist was there and we had a great conversation, all the while I couldn't put this cup down.......so I finally bought it. LOL!  It is about 4 times what I would normally pay for a coffee cup, but I'm in love with it and I DO believe in supporting local artists.  Once I get the cup warmed up it keeps my coffee hot a lot longer.......I just love hand-thrown stoneware.  I guess because I was never very good at it in high school, that I learned the value of well thrown stoneware.
The craft fair had some interesting vendors, but I wasn't able to hold my phone up high enough to even see if I could get any pictures, so you will just have to take my word for it this time.


The youngest half of our family finally made it to our place.  A snow storm, in the mountains around us made them cancel their trip, at Christmas......all roads were closed!!  Then, he had to work, so this was their first free weekend.  This is our youngest son and our only grandson.....with the very youngest, Samantha to the right.


Here is Megan and Danica, both 9 years old..........only 9 months between them, but Megan is so tall for her age that she makes Danica look so tiny.  Megan is the oldest of the two, and many of you have seen her on my blog before.


And this beauty is our oldest grandchild Hannah, who also has been on this blog many,many times.
She is 13 and almost, but not quite, as tall as I am.  She will start high school next fall.........just unbelievable how fast time is woooooshing by.

No art to share this week, I did share some cards in my last post.  Now that the house has returned to normal I will get back to make a few more, in between cleaning up from the festivities.  
Now I'm off to join the rest of the T-gang over at Elizabeth's blog

LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED!

Comments

kathyinozarks said…
I love your new coffee cup-and I love hand thrown pottery too-I have a quite a collection now since the early '70s I love all my pieces-handcrafted is so special.
Glad your family was able to get together for the holidays-snow in the mountains-that would be rough for sure.
have a great week and Happy T wishes Hugs Kathy
Iris Flavia said…
Yes, support local artists, and with a chat like that it´s priceless :-)
Nice family you´ve got! My SIL told me not to post whole pics of her kids, so there are only half-faced shots of my Nieces, which is sad, I think.
A happy T-day to you.
Valerie-Jael said…
Your new mug is beautiful, enjoy! Great that you had family with you to celebrate Christmas, celebrating holidays alone is always sad. Have a great week and happy T Day, hugs, Valerie
Linda Kunsman said…
Love your new mug- that leaf design is beautiful so i can see why you bought it! Oh my how your grand children are growing- and Hannah especially, "knowing" her better. She is quite the young lady now:) Happy T day!
Your belated Christmas gathering sounds like fun :) We have an annual craft fair here, and the mugs are what I always gravitate to. You found a treasure! I know you'll enjoy it :) Happy T Tuesday
I'm loving your new mug, so pretty with the collage design! So glad you have a wonderful time with your family over Christmas and wow, haven't the girls grown 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x
My sincere apologies. As your host, I knew I had to show up for T, but it took everything I had to climb out of bed. I am running a fever of 101.8 F (38.8 C). I appreciate you sharing your drink with us this T Tuesday. How lovely to see your family. That's what the holidays are all about.
Rita said…
I love handmade pottery, too! Beautiful cup with a nice big handle.
So nice to see the grandkids!! :)
Meggymay said…
Your new mug looks beautiful, I think I would have had to buy one and support the artists. Your family photos looked lovely and it sounds like you all had a wonderful time together.
Happt T day wishes.
Yvonne xx
Eileen Bergen said…
The mug is awesome, Krisha. It's worth whatever you paid since you love it so. I bet the artist was delighted to sell it to someone who really appreciated the craft and skill that went into making it.

I'm glad the rest of your fmaily was finally able to get together to celebrate the holidays. Wonderful photos.

I'm also glad your shoulder is healing and you're able to get around more on your own.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx
That is a beautiful mug Krisha. I'm glad you made it to a craft fair and were able to get yourself a little treat. It makes the perfect photo for T day. And the grandkids are adorable. I bet you enjoyed your time with them. Hope it was a good day. Hugs-Erika
Your new mug is lovely. I'm glad you were able to see all of your family for Christmas, even if it was delayed due to the weather. All of your grand children have bright smiles. Happy T-Day!
CJ Kennedy said…
Fabulous coffee mug. Looks like a good size to cup and warm your hands around. Beautiful children. Happy T Day
Lisca said…
What a beautiful mug! I think I would have fallen in love with that one too. What a privilege that you have met (and chatted to) the artist. Yes, I agree, it is good to support local artists.
You have a lovely family. It is good that you are allowed to post photos of them. They look like a great bunch of kids.
Sorry for the late comment. We have been helping friends move house (They are now living within walking distance)
Belated happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca
Caty said…
This is a wonderful mug Krisha !! Nice to visit fairs. So lovely you could enjoy your family for the Christmas holidays. Wish you spent a very nice T-day.
Happy day, and big hugs,
Caty