Masculine Card: Going Wild

Took some time, this morning, from packing the Playhouse to make a card for my cousin's birthday next week.  This card was made using a Faux Linen technique on the giraffe. You can check it out here:Faux Linen. I masked the giraffe, then used a Rogue Redhead Designs Behind the Scene reverse dot stamp to make the background..  I have had this giraffe sooo long, I truly do not remember who made him (my apologies).
 I am entering this in these challenges.

Try it Tuesday: On The Wild Side.

Unscripted Sketches # 211

Hiding in My Craftroom challenge #98

Hope your Tuesday is a Great Day
Don't forget WOYWW TOMORROW
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

2amscrapper said…
love the playful circles
Rossella said…
Great card and lovely colours.
Rosie x
Valerie-Jael said…
Beautiful card, love the mix of colours and patterns! Thanks for joining us at TIOT this time! Valerie
SmilynStef said…
Awesome masked background ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.
Laurie HIMCR said…
Beautiful card! Truly stunning!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie
Alexa said…
Great card Krisha - the background worked really well with the giraffe. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT this week. x
Sandra Strait said…
Love the circles within circles!
Dagmar said…
Wow - that's a great card put together great - fantastic!
Melanie Rozwood said…
This card is really neat. I don't think I am brave enough to use an animal print like this. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.
Von said…
What a great card :)
Von ☺
SandeeNC said…
Gorgeous, love the colors. Thank you for joining us over at Try it on Tuesday Get Wild challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥