Angel Challenge Ornament

Happy, Happy Monday! and Welcome to my little corner of blog-world.  To day I am showing off an angel ornament that is also my DT piece for The Cheerfyl Stamp Pad Challenge #73 , "angel wings, or things with wings" (I apologize  for it hanging so lopsided) This is the beginning of the second week of this challenge so there is still plenty of time to join the fun.

I die cut the 2 red and 2 white shapes, and glued the red ones together.  I wanted a little sparkle but not real glittery, so I used a tinseled red embossing powder.  I had stamped the images on the white before using the die, otherwise I would never get it centered...LOL  This ornament is double sided, so two images were colored with Prisma colored pencils then each side of the red die cut received an image.  The holly was also added to both sides, and that may be why it isn't hanging straight.  Oh well it's for my tree and I'll deal with it later.  I added some beads and a tiny red bell to the bottom.  I in the dangling mood this year......LOL

My DT sisters have eye candy for you too, so if your needing any inspiration check them out at
The Cheerful Stamp Pad .  I know you all have something with wings, so why not ink-up and join us this week???? I dare you!!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments