Thanks to My Followers

 
 There is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas that only gets one shelf in the retail stores, including most craft stores, and always has Christmas music in the background.  This is so sad to me, because it is a day of Thanksgiving, maybe the ONLY day some people give thanks for all their blessings (or what ever you want to call them).  So today, before I do get started blogging about What I am making for Christmas, I want to take a moment to THANK YOU all of my blog followers. They may not be high in number, but they keep me blogging and sharing my creativity.
             THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
 
        
CTgirl
 

Denise Price
 

Лена Шкарубина
 

Nan G
 

glenda brooks
 

milissa d
 

carol
 

Martha's Favorites
 

Sam Healey
 

annaelycm
 

Tracey Fletcher King
 

Lucy
 

Monica
 

rasz
 

toni
 

Netty
 

Michelle Webb
 

Victoria
 

Debi
 

Vicki
 

gill edwards
 

Darnell Knauss
 

Channa
 

Almo
 

MaryH
 

Nicie Ibarra
 

Alison Scott
 

Lori Batronis
 

Carole Sweeney
 
  
Annie
 

Amy V.
 

Neet
 

Sandi McLean
 

sandydallas
 

Rita
 

May
 

Deb
 

Jenée
 

Paula
 

ScrappyHappyMommy
 

Jenn Borjeson
 

Chris Carter
 

Carol O'Kelley
 

Lynne M
 

Lynn Stevens
 

Kim Hughes- Lazy Cowgirl
 

NancyD
 

Neila Chaouch
 

Shellymc2
 

JeanFB
 

shelley
 

trisha too
 

1cardcreator
 

2amscrapper
 

vschutz
 

Terry
 

NEEDLEWINGS
 

judie
 

vlromaine
 

Jackie - GypsyInkJ
 

Willow
 

mestorms
 

Sally Kendall
 

Ayelet {Jenny}
 

Angel ^j^
 

Create With Joy
 

Marianne
 

Grandma Lee
 

JP Card Crazy
 

dustydavi
 

kaykaysville
 

Suzie
 

Claudia Holcombe
 

Lunagirl (Karen)

Rosie x

judy

melody hampshire

iamsherri
chrisd
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha and Betsy (my desk LOL)

Comments

trisha too said…
Well what a sweet post--I'm thankful for you, too, and all my bloggy buddies.

It's nice to have "imaginary" friends . . .

:)
Almo said…
Thank you to Krisha Happy Thanksgiving Hugs Mo x
Lynn Stevens said…
What a Thoughtful post. I'm Thankful for you too Krisha!
Happy Thanksgiving month.
Hugs Lynn
toni said…
Thank you Krisha , you are a regular visitor to my blog and always leave me positive comments. I am conscious of the fact that I don't always return as many visits as I receive. Time is not always on my side, but I would like you to know that your visits and comments are very much appreciated. Have fun best wishes Toni xx
Rossella said…
You are an inspiration and so thoughtful
Rosie x