Journal 52 week 30

Hi all you happy bloggers, hope your having a great day.  It is still early here in SOCAL and it is already warming up, gonna be a HOT one today.  It is  8:29 AM here and the temp matches at 82' F or 28 C and going to top out at 106 F or 41C and the forecast is the same though out the weekend.  So now you've been updated on the weather how about some positive words (and NOT about the weather...LOL)

Positive Words is the prompt for the Journal 52 week 30  What's not to like about positive words, after all the are POISTIVE.  So I turned on some music and went "old school" with my pens and markers and even a few stamps.  I enjoyed just fussing around with different types of lettering.........and yes, I still need a LOT of practice, but I had fun anyway.

What are your positive words?
There is one I didn't get onto this page and that is WELCOME!  And I want to Welcome Sid, a new follower to my somewhat "dingy" blog.

My Photo
"I'm a crafty fella living in Manchester U.K. I like nothing better than to escape into my very untidy craftroom and mess around with stamps, inks , paint, fabric & anything else that's crafty for that matter!"
 You can see all his lovely works over at Harpies Crafty Corner, you will love the trip and tell him Krisha sent you.

So now it is time to get this day going in a "positive" way..........grin!

Inky Hugs
Krisha
Life's too short to act normal!



Comments

Love that you used so many different fonts - you are a great calligrapher!
Fab page!
jinxxxygirl said…
I have met Sid before on his blog. He makes the most wonderful cards!
HI Sid!!! Welcome to Krisha's!!!!

Oh i know about the heat ....105 today and 107 tomorrow.... I tell myself that by the end of August it should be a little better...just gotta hang in there.......Hugs! deb
Darla said…
I like your positive words. Some nice lettering there. I'll have to visit Sid.

Darla
Monica said…
Like that. Headed west with little planning and bypassing Bakersfield , too too hot day and night; driving straight through as we have to be home the 11
Wow, your positive words are not just positive, they are POSITIVE-LY awesome (art wise). Super incredible job, dear.