Some Like it HOT


Scheduling this post as it is just TOO HOT to be here.  Today's forecast says it is going to be 107' (F) or 42'(c) here.  So you know we are at the beach where it is going to be 70' (F) and about 21' (c).  Instead of sitting HERE is shorts and flip flops I'm at the beach wearing jeans and tennies, and probably a light jacket..............oh I am so ginning!

So I did make you a sunny card to depict what I am NOT missing, but there are those in this valley that love this extreme heat.........................I'm just not one of them!!!
This is a very old stamp from Stampendous, embossed with gold on a glossy circle, mounted on a glitter paper (sorry the scan just doesn't show the sparkles at all)   I used a designer paper for the background, as it reminded me of sun shine and heat.

Today is Tuesday so a reminder that  Elizabeth, the Altered Book Lover is serving up Tea with a great group of people from all around the world, and Juila (who Dunnit at the Stamping Ground) has WOYWW tomorrow for all those who like to nose around other people's desks (and who doesn't???)

Thanks for coming by.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Now 70 F is MY kind of weather. That's when I'm wearing shorts and flip flops. Above that temp and the clothes come off while I sit under the AC. YES, I'm more spoiled than Bleubeard when it comes to cool. Like you, I am not now, nor ever have been, a fan of heat. But I sure like your card, because it's very hot (and when it comes to art, that's a good thing).
Darla said…
Hope you are enjoying some great beach weather and getting away from the HOT. I do like your HOT card though.

Darla