Oh My Stars!

I finally had made some time for a little creating time, there were a couple of birthday cards that needed finishing.  I did finish the birthday cards, will post them at a later date, but I got a little side tracked with a couple of challenges.  You know me, I'm all business until I see something shinny....grin!  I had some snippets of glitter paper left over from making my GD's BD card and that was all it  took!  I made a white card blank and used and old Sizzex Die and cut the stars in the CB, then lined it with an aqua glitter paper.  A tiny scrap of lime glitter paper was just begging to be used, so it got used for the sentiment.

 The Card Concept challenge #15 is to use aqua, lime green and white (how convenient....eh?)  They also ask you to state what  style you used to create your card.  This is a new twist for me, so I had to look the styles up......they are located on their blog.  This is the only one I could land this card in:

  6. Classy and Elegant

Definition:
  • polished
  • shiny finish
  • sparkling embellishments
  • rich colour scheme
  • sophisticated sentiments
  • regal
  • sweeping
  • dramatic
  • monochromatic
  • layered textures
  • awe
  • impress










 
Now over at Less Is More, week 182 the challenge is "Anything Goes"  So I am thinking I'll add this card to that challenge too, it meets the CAS style.
 
"Less is More"
 
Also adding this to Addicted to CAS challenge 43: Celebrate










 
Are you joining any challenges this week?  It really does help get my MOJO going, now if it would just get interested in doing some cleaning around here...
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Terry said…
Wonderful birthday card! Love the sparkly bold stars. Keep cool.
Nandini said…
Love the sparkly stars! And the bright sentiment...
Sid said…
This is simply a star of a card !! I have become your latest blog follower too !
Anne said…
Krisha what a stylish starry creation!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer
Darnell said…
Awesome card for all these challenges, Krisha! It's so simple, but your sparkly design packs a huge wallop!! Hugs, Darnell
sandie said…
We love a bit of glitter and great placement of the die sentiment. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS
I think I'm seeing stars! Seriously, this is a fun, fun card.
Darla said…
I'm playing catch up visiting today. Great colors for the challenge and you aced it.

Darla
Chriss Blagrave said…
Love your sparkly stars, wonderful take on the challenges!
Unknown said…
What a fun card. Love those stars. So glad you were able to play along with us at The Card Concept.
Chrissie said…
I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is a super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"